Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy November!

With October over and all the autumn loveliness washed away by the snow I can't help but post another photo from my trip East...the trees were gorgeous there. This photo was a beautiful sight to these eyes of mine that have been looking upon brown trees...


And you may notice the logo change...

And this is my beautiful MacBook. I've had it for about a month. He's so sleek.


Now...I'm off to work on an insane project that I don't have to do, a.k.a. NaNoWriMo. I made even more insane by not deciding to do it until the last minute....meaning 5 days into it. :P


Looking forward to an awesome week, my 16th birthday is on Wednesday!!!

Happy November! {be it 6 days late}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little note! However, I do moderate my comments, and any comment that I find offensive in any way will not be approved.