Friday, April 29, 2011

*head-bang*

I really am terrible. What has it been now? Two weeks? :P Well now. *head-bang* *repeat* *repeat* *repeat* Ok, I'm finished beating myself up about it. I WILL have something to post tomorrow. Well...I have the pics, I just need to post them. :P I'll write myself a note, maybe that will help.... *reminds self to remind self through note*

Anyhoo, I have an awesome new gadget. I bought it on Wednesday. :-)

Taken in a mirror with my new slr camera!

Meet my Canon Rebel. I love it! I'll leave you with some of my favorite shots thus far...though I know I haven't unlocked it's true potential yet, in due time, in due time.








1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous! Well I do love my camera... But hey, it's only a point and shoot... Hmmm.... maybe for my birthday...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little note! However, I do moderate my comments, and any comment that I find offensive in any way will not be approved.