Friday, September 30, 2011

As September Ends

This post really has nothing to do with crafting. But I realized that today is the last day of September. Which means tomorrow is the first day of October. October seems so much more autumn-ish than September. But I got horrible news today, it's supposed to be in the 80s this weekend.

Yes, 80s. 

I don't like hot weather...I like 60s and 70s........but 80s are just that weird temperature in between perfect and way to hot (that would be in the 90s...or more). I'm an autumn girl. Give me jean weather. Let me wear a hoodie. And throw leaves. OH! I love the sound of leaves crunching under my feet...happy sigh...

Unfortunately...we're not far enough into autumn for me to have any pictures of dry leaves and brown grass and cute boots (that you can't wear in the winter when it starts snowing because they're not waterproof...) and jackets (that also can't be worn in winter because they're to thin to actually keep you warm so you end up wearing ANOTHER coat over that one). 

I <3 Autumn!

My mom is a Indian summer kind of person, so she's loving the weather. I want chilly days! :D

You want to know what I'm really loving? Pinterest. And I'm proud to say that I was a part of it before I heard about it through my bloggy friends! Not that anyone needs to acknowledge my humbleness on this subject. :P But I really do love Pinterest....it's so addicting and amazing. 

And since I don't have any autumny pictures due to nothing much autumny yet, here are some of my recent autumn finds on Pinterest.

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins...anything pumpkin screams autumn.

This photo makes me so happy....

Hoodie love! Autumn weather equals hoodie weather.

And cupcakes. Lots and lots of cupcakes. This is my new favorite cupcake recipe. I know cupcakes really have nothing to do with autumn, but I plan on making a lot of cupcakes this autumn...and winter....and spring....hahaha.

I'm so happy it's almost October, it means we'll finally get some real (and consistent) autumny weather! Tomorrow begins one of my favorite months, goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little note! However, I do moderate my comments, and any comment that I find offensive in any way will not be approved.